Join us and take a step back in time to the historic and haunted Palmyra, New York. Explore and investigate multiple buildings dating back to the 1800’s with objects even older! Reports claim full body apparitions, children playing with and moving things and even a ghost cat! Ghost hunt runs from 7pm-2am and pizza and snacks will be provided. Experienced investigators and first timers are welcome, all we ask is bring an open mind, a flashlight and dress accordingly for the weather. Some ghost hunting gear will be available for you to use and feel free to bring your favorite gear along (please limit it to hand held devices). Get your limited tickets in advance for $65 (additional at the door if available). Historic Palmyra is located at 132 Market St, Palmyra, NY 14522.
18 and over. Under 18 with supervising adult. Under 14 please inquire before ordering tickets.
Due to the set amount of tickets for this event tickets are non refundable/non reschedulable
Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited at this location.
Anyone under the influence or otherwise disruptive to the event will be removed without refund.
Your experience will include*:
• Introductions and Q&A with your guides
• Opening protection ceremony
• Tour of the location documenting the history and paranormal activity
• Guided investigations with ghost hunting equipment available for your use
• Paranormal experiments to try and contact the other side
• Free time to explore and investigate on our own
• Evening recap and evidence review (time permitting)
• Sage cleansing ritual upon leaving (optional)
* - Activities may vary due to location/staff